“Speech is power: speech is to persuade, to convert, to compel.”— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Registrations Closed. We will come back with new dates soon.
The Seer brings to you a five(5) days workshop to help you learn the craft of Public Speaking. After this week long workshop, your child will come out with greater confidence in their abilities as a speaker. Starting from the basics of speechmaking and writing a great speech to delivering it with panache, your child will gain skills that will help them become a successful public speaker and a master communicator. With non-stop fun activities for your VoiceBox – these sessions have been designed to maximize your child’s capabilities.
- The medium of instruction for the workshop is English.
- Hands-on classes on public speaking interspersed with fun activities targeted at enhancing your child’s capabilities as a speaker.
- Learn to express creatively and with confidence.
- Learn the elements of writing a great speech.
- Learn to use voice, body language, and storytelling techniques to communicate effectively.
- We have a small batch size of participants. Hence, each child receives individual attention in the classroom from the mentors.
- Lifetime access to our resources on public speaking and effective communication.
Batch 1 | Age Group: 8-13 | February 13, 2021 – February 17, 2021 | 6.30 p.m. – 8.00 p.m. IST
Batch 2 | Age Group: 14-17 | February 18, 2021 – February 21, 2021 | 6.30 p.m. – 8.00 p.m. IST
Eligibility and Requirements
- Participants must be children in the age groups mentioned above at the time of registration.
- The organiser(s) reserves the right to disqualify ineligible registrations.
- You must have access to Google Meet from a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC.
- Registration and payment of fees are mandatory for attending the course.
- Once you register, we will send you other necessary details to attend the course.
Registration Closed. We will come back with new dates soon.
For any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call +91-9986672414 with your queries.