“Speech is power: speech is to persuade, to convert, to compel.”— Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Seer brings to you a seven (7) days workshop to help you learn the craft of Public Speaking. After this one week long workshop, you will come out with greater confidence in your abilities as a speaker. Starting from the basics of speechmaking and writing a great speech to delivering your speech with panache, you will gain skills that will help you become a successful public speaker and a master communicator. With non-stop fun activities for your VoiceDabba – these sessions have been designed to maximize your capabilities without breaking a sweat.
- The medium of instruction for the workshop is English.
- You will get hands-on classes on public speaking interspersed with fun activities targeted at enhancing your capabilities as a speaker.
- You will learn to express yourself creatively and with confidence.
- You will learn the elements of writing a great speech.
- You will learn to use your voice, body language, and storytelling techniques to communicate effectively.
- We have a small batch size of participants. Hence, you will receive individual attention in the classroom from the mentors.
- You will have lifetime access to our resources on public speaking and effective communication.
September 12, 2020 – September 18, 2020 | 6.00 p.m. – 7.30 p.m.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Participants must be children in the age group of 10-15 years at the time of registration.
- The organiser(s) reserves the right to disqualify ineligible registrations.
- You must have access to Google Meet from a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or PC.
- Registration and payment of fees are mandatory for attending the course.
- Once you register, we will send you other necessary details to attend the course.
For any queries, please write to email@example.com. You may also call +91-9986672414 with your queries.